Travel/Trip Protection Insurance
Travel Guard International is a leading provider of travel insurance plans offering coverage for vacation and trip cancellation, travel interruptions and delays, emergency medical and health expenses, lost baggage, and more.
- ProtectAssist is Travel Guard's most popular package plan providing their standard coverage, suitable for most vacations and trips. It provides additional benefits when purchased within 15 days of initial trip deposit, including coverage for pre-existing medical conditions and bankruptcy.
- Cruise, Tour & Travel is Travel Guard's premier package plan providing their most comprehensive benefits, including their highest limits of medical coverage. It provides additional benefits when purchased within 15 days of initial trip deposit, including coverage for pre-existing medical conditions, bankruptcy, and "Change of Mind."
- Travel Guard Essential is the most affordable package plan that includes essential coverage for trip cancellation and trip interruption, travel delay, medical expenses, and baggage. There is no 15 day purchase window required since Travel Guard Essential does not include coverage for financial default or pre-existing medical conditions.
- Travel Guard Essential Expanded is has all of the coverages found in Travel Guard Essential, and more! Children 16 and under at no additional cost for every adult that purchases this protection plan. Includes coverage for financial default, terrorism, and pre-existing medical conditions.
- Also available from Travel Guard are: Air Ticket Protection, Flight Guard Accidental Death Protection, Automobile Renter's Collision Insurance, Worldwide Health Plan and a Group Protection Plan.
Compare the costs of these packages now!
Travel Health Insurance/Visitor Health Insurance
Travel Insurance Services offers a complete portfolio of Travel health plans to meet every situation!
- Intermedical Insurance is designed for people traveling outside the U.S. and outside their home country, for up to one year.
- Visit USA-HealthCare is available to international visitors who come to the U.S. for pleasure, business or study and to new immigrantsto the U.S. Coverage is available for up to 12 months.
- Study USA-HealthCare is available to international students registered in U. S. schools and U. S. registered students studying outside the U. S. This plan meets or exceeds the requirements set by the Department of State, U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, NAFSA, University International Student Departments, and University Study Abroad programs.
- WorldMed Insurance offers medical expense and emergency medical evacuation coverage to individuals traveling outside their home country. Optional Hazardous Activity Coverage is available to adventure travelers.
We are happy to welcome our Chinese visitors to the United States of America. For your convenience, we have added these links in Chinese to direct you to information, also in Chinese, on the insurance plans offered by Travel Insurance Services. We hope that you find this helpful.
Return to the Quote Center Main Page now!
Copyright 2006- M. Silver and Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.
All trademarks, icons, and logos, shown or mentioned at this web site, are the property of their respective owners.
Website design and SEO services by Merle Silver.